Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Missed you all. This is what's new.

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I've missed you all and am glad to hear all is well. I no longer work at Malibu Mountain Gallery. I've decided to go in to business for myself with the artwork and carvings. I would like to thank Rio and Stacy for all they taught me with the chain saw and will continue to work with them in the future but it was time to me to branch out on my own. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] My dear friend Jim and his wife Lisa have a beautiful piece of land a top Chatsworth Canyon with a spectacular view of the San Fernando Valley and I will start carving there next week. It's all a little scary.... [img]confused.gif[/img] but sometimes you have to face your fears and move forward. I'm so glad to see that everyone is doing fine. We will have pictures of some of my new carvings soon although most all have sold.
    You are in my heart..... never forget that and I will keep you posted with all that's happening.
    Kisses all around.
    Cherie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    It is so nice to see you here! Good luck with your new situation. It sounds like a beautiful and inspiring place for you to work!
    I can't wait to see some of your new pieces. I'll keep checking The Currie Corner with heartfelt anticipation!
    Your fan,
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    All kidding aside...This is great news. I'm very happy for you and wish you all the best in your new venture. Love Always- Sparklelynx

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great news, Cherie.
    Love your Baby Bear in Tree and and the Sea Turtles. Gotta find some new art/objects for my new digs. By the way, that antique medicine box should have been MINE!!!!!! That is way too cool!! Thinking that Toucan Table needs to be in my apartment.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You'll do just fine Cherie~ It is scarey, your very talented and as long as you believe in yourself and your family and friends are behind you, it will all work out for the best. Your in our [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's too! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Cherie sounds great. We have missed you and it's great to see some nice opportunity on your horizon. Let us know when your "Currie Corner" is updated with the new line. I would be proud to have a "Cherie Original" in my home.
    Keep the good energy flowing.

    Later Charlie C.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie,
    Best of luck to you. I know things will work out for you the way you plan them to.

    I am re-re-re-reading your book, Neon Angel. It doesn't matter how many times I read it, I get choked up. I admire you for everything you have gone through and accomplished in your life. I truly look up to you.
    I wanted you to know that of all the books I have read, that one inspires me.

    I look forward to reading the revised copy.
    Keep up the good work, and always have faith.

    From one Sag to another.....Peace and Love.
    Christina

  8. #8
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Glad to hear that you are venturing out on your own to pursue the carving. The top of Chatsworth Canyon is truely a majestic place. I remember years ago being at a ranch up there. You can see for miles across the valley floor. I am most sure the setting will stimulate your creativity [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Hope that you enjoyed your time away. Be well.

    Val

  9. #9
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie sweetie! so glad you are back!
    Hope you have a chance to visit therunaways.com and see what Chrys and I have been up to! we have some surprises coming up here in the next update, hope you like the photos we have recently found! We have some new audio coming up.
    Thank you again for all the contributions, it just wouldn't be all that it is without you!
    Hopefully, ill have some other news for you soon!
    and THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone who has been checking in on our message boards!
    Lots of love to you, and PS I just listened to your version of " I Surrender" and it's my fave version!
    good luck on the new adventure, youll do great! maybe someday I can get some of your art for my new house!
    LOVE and KIZZES
    Danna/AKA Hawkeye
    www.therunaways.com
    www.tayloredentertainment.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic